Cablin Patchouli, Perilla, Peppermint, Mandarin, and several herbal essential oils.
Huo Xiang (Pogostemon cablin)
- Pungent in flavour, slightly warm in nature and attributive to the spleen, stomach and lung meridians
- Clears away heat, invigorates the stomach, stop vomiting, expel wind and cold, and eliminates bad breath
- Sunstroke in summer and gastrointestinal disease
- "Huoxiang Zhengqi San (powder) eliminates dampness, harmonizes the stomach and invigorates the spleen
- Pungent in flavour, slightly warm in nature, attributive to the spleen and stomach meridians
- Stop vomiting, treat stuffiness of the chest, relieve superficial pathogenic factors to dissipate cold and relieve fish/crab poisoning with vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Adverse flow of qi, stoamch distention, and common cold with anhidrosis.